This stunning 1940s inspired floral tea dress is a must-have number for any retro wardrobe! It‘s elegant, flattering and beautifully made. Featuring detail on the shoulder, a V-neckline, gathered and contrast red piping under the bust and red decorative buttons on the front, the dress is fitted at the waist to create a flattering shape. We’re sure you will look fabulous with pearls in this vintage style floral print!
- Fully lined
- Decorative buttons
- Back zip closure.
Size & Fit
- Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip.
- Length: From the shoulder to the hem Size 8 - 112cm, Size 10 -112.5cm, Size 12 - 113cm, Size 14 - 113.5cm, Size 16- 114cm, Size 18 - 115.5cm, Size 20 - 116cm
- The Model is 5ft 8/ 172cm, Bust 35.4 inch/ 89cm, Waist 29 inch/ 72m, Hip 37 inch / and wears a size 10.
- Fits to true size, however the bust runs slightly small in XL,XXL,XXXL.
- Bust - The dress is measured across the front, from armpit to armpit with the garment lying flat, then doubled. For example if the measurement is 44cm, bust is 88cm
XS - Bust 44cm / 17.3 inch
S - Bust 46cm / 18 inch
M - Bust 48cm / 19 inch
L - Bust 50cm / 19.7 inch
XL - Bust 53.5cm / 21 inch
1XL - Bust 57cm / 22.5 inch
2XL - Bust 60cm / 23.6 inch
Flattering and elegant are just a couple of ways to describe the fabulous Rita dress. Made with a vintage-style floral print, this dress looks good on just about any figure. You can choose from prints with a black or medium green background. What makes this dress so special is its 1940s inspired design. From the red piping under the bustline to the flowing skirt, no detail is overlooked. It features a V-neckline and decorative red buttons on the front. It zips up in the back. The dress is fully lined, making it easy to wear any time of day or night.