Stand out in retro style with this striking Tiki print blue tea dress. What a fun, flirty 1950s style Hawaiian print! We love the bold colours and will be wearing this everywhere as its so comfortable. The flutter sleeves and sweetheart neck add a romantic feel to this 1940s style floral dress, while the tie at the neckline provides a fun touch that you can accessorise with brooches or pins for extra charm.
The bias cut panels are especially flattering, allowing you to feel confident, no matter your shape. Since you pull this dress on, there’s no fussing with buttons or zippers, creating an unbroken line that flatters your curves. Add a retro hair flower or our matching tiki-style jewellery to complete the fresh look, and wear with high heels for a night out.
The swing skirt falls at 26 inches from the natural waistline. Available in sizes 8 -18
Available in Green Ditsy Floral Print
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Care: 30 degrees machine wash
< Size & Fit >
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip.
- Fits true to size, please see the size guide.
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Length: The swing skirt falls at 26 inches below the waistline.