Exude elegance in this retro 1940s style green tea dress. The pretty, ditsy floral print is charmingly feminine and stylish for any occasion. The flutter sleeves and sweetheart neck add a romantic feel, while the tie at the neckline provides a fun touch that you can accessorise with brooches or pins for extra charm.
The bias cut panels are especially flattering, allowing you to feel confident no matter your size or shape. As a pullover dress, there is no fussing with buttons or zippers and by eliminating chunky seams, creates an unbroken line that truly flatters your curves. Pair it with our vintage style cardigan for the perfect elegant look, and wear with high heels for a night out.
The swing skirt falls at 26 inches from the natural waistline. Available in sizes 8 -18
Available in Blue Orchid Floral Print
- Material : 100% Polyester
< Size & Fit >
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip.
- Fits true to size, please see the size guide.
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Length: The swing skirt falls at 26 inches below the waistline.
- Please see the size guide below.