If you are interested in working at our events and festivals or working of our website, please drop us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Marketing InternWe’re looking for a reliable, creative and proactive Social Media & Marking Intern to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain work experience in social media marketing which will enable you to acquire an in-depth knowledge of an eCommerce business.
• Handling all social media& boosting followers; generating content ideas and creating content calendar for social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
• Writing blogs and product descriptions for the site.
• SEO research
• Creating a Pinterest board
N.B. Other tasks will crop up along the way.
The ideal candidate should preferably have:
• good written and spoken English Language skills(Native/near-native speaker)
• a keen interest in marketing, communications and social media.
• experience with Social Media tools • a passion for 1940s and 50s fashion, music, film and dance
• previous experience of blog writing or copywriting The Hours:
Approximately 2- 3 hours per day (This can be done from home at any time) and a weekly visit to the office in London.
if you are interested in Social Media Marketing Intern , please drop us an email at email@example.com