Fashion Production & E-Commerce Assistance for an independent brand Internship
We’re looking for a reliable, creative and proactive Fashion production assistant / Interns assist us build our sustainable range collection. This opportunity might be suitable for student who require an industry work placement as a part of their degree to intern for an independent fashion brand and this is a fantastic opportunity to gain work experience in running production in the UK and abroad, which will enable you to acquire an in-depth knowledge of running a fashion label. This opportunity might lead to part/ full time position.
- General studio assistance, organising stock and orders, keep tidying studio.
- Design, print research (shapes, colour, apparel, graphic, trims, accessories etc).
- Assist sourcing fabrics and materials.
- Liaising with factories in the UK & Aboard. Ex. Taking photos, creating packing list, booking courier, visiting factory.
- Prepare teck pack
- Attend a fit meeting and tradeshows in London.
- Assisting in quality control check.
- Assisting in creating engaging social media contents and working on ecommerce ( Updating inventory, creating land page, working on images)
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable experience of running production within the UK and abroad for consumer direct fashion brand in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to see a insight into fashion production process in the UK and abroad for a consumer direct brand and entrepreneurial business and development. This role has a broad range of responsibilities so interns will have take their initiative and passionate about the 1940s and 50s fashion and culture.
< Time Required >
Available to start from July in our South London studio.
Full time for 6 months minimum.
Social Media Marketing InternWe’re looking for a reliable, creative and proactive Social Media & Marking Intern to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain work experience in social media marketing which will enable you to acquire an in-depth knowledge of an eCommerce business.
• Handling all social media& boosting followers; generating content ideas and creating content calendar for social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
• Writing blogs and product descriptions for the site.
• SEO research
• Creating a Pinterest board
N.B. Other tasks will crop up along the way.
The ideal candidate should preferably have:
• good written and spoken English Language skills(Native/near-native speaker)
• a keen interest in marketing, communications and social media.
• experience with Social Media tools • a passion for 1940s and 50s fashion, music, film and dance
• previous experience of blog writing or copywriting The Hours:
Approximately 2- 3 hours per day (This can be done from home at any time) and a weekly visit to the office in London.
if you are interested in Social Media Marketing Intern , please drop us an email at email@example.com